I have just come to the conclusion that I no longer enjoy school. I remember when I was younger, I couldn’t wait for school to begin, not even for my friends, but because I actually enjoyed learning new things and interacting with new people, etc. Now, after being in school for a grand total of 12 years (seeing as I started when I was the wonderful age of 2 ), I have decided that i really don’t like it that much – at least not as much as I did when I was younger. Now the only thing that really keeps me focused is my friends and that fact that if i don’t go, i’ll probably end up flipping burgers at some McDonald’s somewhere, a position I cannot picture myself in. Ok, enough for now….
- ♫ #lastfm artists: Incubus (16), Linkin Park (8), Catherine Zeta-Jones (5), Kristin Chenoweth (5) & Nic.. via @tweeklyfm #music 13 hours ago
- Roman Holiday at the SF Golden Gate Theatre! ift.tt/2qln5PM https://t.co/Gfkl73kKwt 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Butterfly in Amber by Camilla Monk goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- Powerful speech. //New Orleans mayor: we can’t ignore the death, enslavement, and terror the Confederacy stood for vox.com/policy-and-pol… 5 days ago
- "I violently agree with you." <-- Probably the best thing I've ever #overheardInSF 😁 5 days ago