I have just come to the conclusion that I no longer enjoy school. I remember when I was younger, I couldn’t wait for school to begin, not even for my friends, but because I actually enjoyed learning new things and interacting with new people, etc. Now, after being in school for a grand total of 12 years (seeing as I started when I was the wonderful age of 2 ), I have decided that i really don’t like it that much – at least not as much as I did when I was younger. Now the only thing that really keeps me focused is my friends and that fact that if i don’t go, i’ll probably end up flipping burgers at some McDonald’s somewhere, a position I cannot picture myself in. Ok, enough for now….
- This man is inspiring and demonstrates the beauty that emerges when science meets art. Enjoyed this NPR piece! opb.org/television/pro… 13 hours ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Yann Tiersen (19), Electric Guest (10), Erik Satie (3), Joep Beving (2) & Ag.. via @tweeklyfm #music 2 days ago
- Fascinating breakdown of pronoun use in products #UX // “Is this my interface or yours?” by @saitojohn medium.com/@jsaito… 3 days ago
- RT @heylauriestark: Remember: The Weinstein Company didn't fire Harvey because they found out he was a sexual predator. They fired him beca… 1 week ago
- In Austin for the HFES conference! Looking forward to reunions, research, and tacos. Lots of tacos. 🌮😍 1 week ago