I have just come to the conclusion that I no longer enjoy school. I remember when I was younger, I couldn’t wait for school to begin, not even for my friends, but because I actually enjoyed learning new things and interacting with new people, etc. Now, after being in school for a grand total of 12 years (seeing as I started when I was the wonderful age of 2 ), I have decided that i really don’t like it that much – at least not as much as I did when I was younger. Now the only thing that really keeps me focused is my friends and that fact that if i don’t go, i’ll probably end up flipping burgers at some McDonald’s somewhere, a position I cannot picture myself in. Ok, enough for now….
- Packed session for the “Research Ethics for HCI” panel at #chi2018 - clearly a topic of interest! https://t.co/TTtuwDbqlR 1 day ago
- RT @madsesmith: The #CHI2018 proceedings are now available open access from the @sigchi website, along with other recent #SIGCHI conference… 2 days ago
- RT @sfoehrenbach: #chi2018 has 3346 attendees from 58 countries @sig_chi https://t.co/0hncRGN51Z 2 days ago
- Packed session for the “Mobile UX: The Next 10 Years?” course at #CHI2018 https://t.co/ajBhb5Rfho 2 days ago
- I’m legitimately confused as to what people didn’t like about the opening plenary. The guy ran a dating site and is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago