I have just come to the conclusion that I no longer enjoy school. I remember when I was younger, I couldn’t wait for school to begin, not even for my friends, but because I actually enjoyed learning new things and interacting with new people, etc. Now, after being in school for a grand total of 12 years (seeing as I started when I was the wonderful age of 2 ), I have decided that i really don’t like it that much – at least not as much as I did when I was younger. Now the only thing that really keeps me focused is my friends and that fact that if i don’t go, i’ll probably end up flipping burgers at some McDonald’s somewhere, a position I cannot picture myself in. Ok, enough for now….
- RT @imemi: PSA (for the billionth time): the oldest millennials are currently 38 years old and "millennial" is not a synonym for "kids thes… 46 minutes ago
- Likely the closest I’ll get to my lifelong dream of being an astronaut (not that I’m giving up, of course 😉👩🏾🚀) twitter.com/google/status/… 1 hour ago
- Learning about this classic study during AP Psychology in high school opened up the world of cognitive psychology t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Typography; it matters 😂 #ItsTheLittleThings twitter.com/nkjemisin/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: I own a truly embarrassing number of empty notebooks that I bought in an optimistic fantasy of re-invention 2 days ago