I have just come to the conclusion that I no longer enjoy school. I remember when I was younger, I couldn’t wait for school to begin, not even for my friends, but because I actually enjoyed learning new things and interacting with new people, etc. Now, after being in school for a grand total of 12 years (seeing as I started when I was the wonderful age of 2 ), I have decided that i really don’t like it that much – at least not as much as I did when I was younger. Now the only thing that really keeps me focused is my friends and that fact that if i don’t go, i’ll probably end up flipping burgers at some McDonald’s somewhere, a position I cannot picture myself in. Ok, enough for now….
- Did you see the beautiful Google Doodle for MLK Day? Be sure to click through and see the larger version of this be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- As I sit here on a day commemorating the great Dr. MLK Jr & fresh off watching Barack Obama, John Lewis, & David Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Electric Guest (2), James Horner (2), Jeff Beal (2), Justin Hurwitz (2) & Kings of Leon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- “Now remember, have fun and don’t take it too seriously.” // In 2018, I’m *choosing* to focus on the positive and l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- PSA: The entirety of “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” is now on Netflix and binging said hilarity may help offset… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago