I have just come to the conclusion that I no longer enjoy school. I remember when I was younger, I couldn’t wait for school to begin, not even for my friends, but because I actually enjoyed learning new things and interacting with new people, etc. Now, after being in school for a grand total of 12 years (seeing as I started when I was the wonderful age of 2 ), I have decided that i really don’t like it that much – at least not as much as I did when I was younger. Now the only thing that really keeps me focused is my friends and that fact that if i don’t go, i’ll probably end up flipping burgers at some McDonald’s somewhere, a position I cannot picture myself in. Ok, enough for now….
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Chevelle (44), The Neighbourhood (12), Korn (6), Lana Del Rey (5) & Godsmack.. via @tweeklyfm #music 4 days ago
- Work has a BringYourParentsToWorkDay & if that isnt the most adorable thing, I dont know what is. #howthetablesturn #justsiliconvalleythings 6 days ago
- Completely heartbroken about #ChesterBennington ; Linkin Park was my favorite band in high school & I still get nostalgia listening #RIP 1 week ago
- I read @theSkimm news recap every day; it's at times silly, but I appreciate the overviews! Get it here: theskimm.com/?r=20SXB #SkimmLife 1 week ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Foster the People (12), Bond (11), Korn (5), Chevelle (4) & Lana Del Rey (4) via @tweeklyfm #music 1 week ago