it’s funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye,
it’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
it’s funny how forever never seems to really last,
it’s funny how much you’d lose if you forgot about your past.
it’s funny how friends can just leave you when you’re down,
it’s funny how when you need someone they’re never around.
it’s funny how people change and think they`re so much better,
it’s funny how many lies can be packed in one “love letter”.
it’s funny how people forgive even though they can’t forget,
it’s funny how one night can contain so much regret.
it’s funny how ironic life turns out to be,
but the funniest part of all, none of that’s funny to me..
- Did you see the beautiful Google Doodle for MLK Day? Be sure to click through and see the larger version of this be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- As I sit here on a day commemorating the great Dr. MLK Jr & fresh off watching Barack Obama, John Lewis, & David Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Electric Guest (2), James Horner (2), Jeff Beal (2), Justin Hurwitz (2) & Kings of Leon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- “Now remember, have fun and don’t take it too seriously.” // In 2018, I’m *choosing* to focus on the positive and l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- PSA: The entirety of “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” is now on Netflix and binging said hilarity may help offset… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago