it’s funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye,
it’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
it’s funny how forever never seems to really last,
it’s funny how much you’d lose if you forgot about your past.
it’s funny how friends can just leave you when you’re down,
it’s funny how when you need someone they’re never around.
it’s funny how people change and think they`re so much better,
it’s funny how many lies can be packed in one “love letter”.
it’s funny how people forgive even though they can’t forget,
it’s funny how one night can contain so much regret.
it’s funny how ironic life turns out to be,
but the funniest part of all, none of that’s funny to me..
- ♫ #lastfm artists: Incubus (16), Linkin Park (8), Catherine Zeta-Jones (5), Kristin Chenoweth (5) & Nic.. via @tweeklyfm #music 14 hours ago
- Roman Holiday at the SF Golden Gate Theatre! ift.tt/2qln5PM https://t.co/Gfkl73kKwt 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Butterfly in Amber by Camilla Monk goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- Powerful speech. //New Orleans mayor: we can’t ignore the death, enslavement, and terror the Confederacy stood for vox.com/policy-and-pol… 5 days ago
- "I violently agree with you." <-- Probably the best thing I've ever #overheardInSF 😁 5 days ago