it’s funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye,
it’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
it’s funny how forever never seems to really last,
it’s funny how much you’d lose if you forgot about your past.
it’s funny how friends can just leave you when you’re down,
it’s funny how when you need someone they’re never around.
it’s funny how people change and think they`re so much better,
it’s funny how many lies can be packed in one “love letter”.
it’s funny how people forgive even though they can’t forget,
it’s funny how one night can contain so much regret.
it’s funny how ironic life turns out to be,
but the funniest part of all, none of that’s funny to me..
- This man is inspiring and demonstrates the beauty that emerges when science meets art. Enjoyed this NPR piece! opb.org/television/pro… 13 hours ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Yann Tiersen (19), Electric Guest (10), Erik Satie (3), Joep Beving (2) & Ag.. via @tweeklyfm #music 2 days ago
- Fascinating breakdown of pronoun use in products #UX // “Is this my interface or yours?” by @saitojohn medium.com/@jsaito… 3 days ago
- RT @heylauriestark: Remember: The Weinstein Company didn't fire Harvey because they found out he was a sexual predator. They fired him beca… 1 week ago
- In Austin for the HFES conference! Looking forward to reunions, research, and tacos. Lots of tacos. 🌮😍 1 week ago