it’s funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye,
it’s funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
it’s funny how forever never seems to really last,
it’s funny how much you’d lose if you forgot about your past.
it’s funny how friends can just leave you when you’re down,
it’s funny how when you need someone they’re never around.
it’s funny how people change and think they`re so much better,
it’s funny how many lies can be packed in one “love letter”.
it’s funny how people forgive even though they can’t forget,
it’s funny how one night can contain so much regret.
it’s funny how ironic life turns out to be,
but the funniest part of all, none of that’s funny to me..
- Packed session for the “Research Ethics for HCI” panel at #chi2018 - clearly a topic of interest! https://t.co/TTtuwDbqlR 1 day ago
- RT @madsesmith: The #CHI2018 proceedings are now available open access from the @sigchi website, along with other recent #SIGCHI conference… 2 days ago
- RT @sfoehrenbach: #chi2018 has 3346 attendees from 58 countries @sig_chi https://t.co/0hncRGN51Z 2 days ago
- Packed session for the “Mobile UX: The Next 10 Years?” course at #CHI2018 https://t.co/ajBhb5Rfho 2 days ago
- I’m legitimately confused as to what people didn’t like about the opening plenary. The guy ran a dating site and is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago