” For your information, a couple of weeks ago, in the Odean cinema, a person sat on something sharp in one of the seats. When she stood up to see what it was, a needle was found poking through the seat with a note attached saying, “you have been infected with HIV”.
The centre for Disease Control in Birmingham, reports similar events have taken place in several other cities recently. ALL of the needles tested HAVE been found positive for HIV. The CDC also reports that needles have been found in the coin return areas of pay phones and coke machines.
Everyone is asked to use extreme caution when confronted with these types of situtions. All public chairs should be throughly but safely inspected prior to any use. Further more, they ask that everyone notify their family and friends of the potential dangers, as well.”
- ♫ #lastfm artists: Incubus (16), Linkin Park (8), Catherine Zeta-Jones (5), Kristin Chenoweth (5) & Nic.. via @tweeklyfm #music 14 hours ago
- Roman Holiday at the SF Golden Gate Theatre! ift.tt/2qln5PM https://t.co/Gfkl73kKwt 3 days ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Butterfly in Amber by Camilla Monk goodreads.com/review/show?id… 4 days ago
- Powerful speech. //New Orleans mayor: we can’t ignore the death, enslavement, and terror the Confederacy stood for vox.com/policy-and-pol… 5 days ago
- "I violently agree with you." <-- Probably the best thing I've ever #overheardInSF 😁 5 days ago