” For your information, a couple of weeks ago, in the Odean cinema, a person sat on something sharp in one of the seats. When she stood up to see what it was, a needle was found poking through the seat with a note attached saying, “you have been infected with HIV”.
The centre for Disease Control in Birmingham, reports similar events have taken place in several other cities recently. ALL of the needles tested HAVE been found positive for HIV. The CDC also reports that needles have been found in the coin return areas of pay phones and coke machines.
Everyone is asked to use extreme caution when confronted with these types of situtions. All public chairs should be throughly but safely inspected prior to any use. Further more, they ask that everyone notify their family and friends of the potential dangers, as well.”
- Typography; it matters 😂 #ItsTheLittleThings twitter.com/nkjemisin/stat… 14 hours ago
- RT @DanaSchwartzzz: I own a truly embarrassing number of empty notebooks that I bought in an optimistic fantasy of re-invention 15 hours ago
- RT @Ocasio2018: People who seek substantive change are almost always told some version of: - “you’re crazy” - “you don’t know anything” -… 1 day ago
- RT @sera9elliot: now that we've banned plastic straws, i guess i'll just have to drink my frappucino through this assault rifle 2 days ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Drake (42), Møme (17), Lana Del Rey (4), Claude Debussy (3) & Electric Guest (3) via @tweeklyfm #music 3 days ago