” For your information, a couple of weeks ago, in the Odean cinema, a person sat on something sharp in one of the seats. When she stood up to see what it was, a needle was found poking through the seat with a note attached saying, “you have been infected with HIV”.
The centre for Disease Control in Birmingham, reports similar events have taken place in several other cities recently. ALL of the needles tested HAVE been found positive for HIV. The CDC also reports that needles have been found in the coin return areas of pay phones and coke machines.
Everyone is asked to use extreme caution when confronted with these types of situtions. All public chairs should be throughly but safely inspected prior to any use. Further more, they ask that everyone notify their family and friends of the potential dangers, as well.”
- This man is inspiring and demonstrates the beauty that emerges when science meets art. Enjoyed this NPR piece! opb.org/television/pro… 13 hours ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Yann Tiersen (19), Electric Guest (10), Erik Satie (3), Joep Beving (2) & Ag.. via @tweeklyfm #music 2 days ago
- Fascinating breakdown of pronoun use in products #UX // “Is this my interface or yours?” by @saitojohn medium.com/@jsaito… 3 days ago
- RT @heylauriestark: Remember: The Weinstein Company didn't fire Harvey because they found out he was a sexual predator. They fired him beca… 1 week ago
- In Austin for the HFES conference! Looking forward to reunions, research, and tacos. Lots of tacos. 🌮😍 1 week ago