” For your information, a couple of weeks ago, in the Odean cinema, a person sat on something sharp in one of the seats. When she stood up to see what it was, a needle was found poking through the seat with a note attached saying, “you have been infected with HIV”.
The centre for Disease Control in Birmingham, reports similar events have taken place in several other cities recently. ALL of the needles tested HAVE been found positive for HIV. The CDC also reports that needles have been found in the coin return areas of pay phones and coke machines.
Everyone is asked to use extreme caution when confronted with these types of situtions. All public chairs should be throughly but safely inspected prior to any use. Further more, they ask that everyone notify their family and friends of the potential dangers, as well.”
- Did you see the beautiful Google Doodle for MLK Day? Be sure to click through and see the larger version of this be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- As I sit here on a day commemorating the great Dr. MLK Jr & fresh off watching Barack Obama, John Lewis, & David Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Electric Guest (2), James Horner (2), Jeff Beal (2), Justin Hurwitz (2) & Kings of Leon… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- “Now remember, have fun and don’t take it too seriously.” // In 2018, I’m *choosing* to focus on the positive and l… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- PSA: The entirety of “Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee” is now on Netflix and binging said hilarity may help offset… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago