” For your information, a couple of weeks ago, in the Odean cinema, a person sat on something sharp in one of the seats. When she stood up to see what it was, a needle was found poking through the seat with a note attached saying, “you have been infected with HIV”.
The centre for Disease Control in Birmingham, reports similar events have taken place in several other cities recently. ALL of the needles tested HAVE been found positive for HIV. The CDC also reports that needles have been found in the coin return areas of pay phones and coke machines.
Everyone is asked to use extreme caution when confronted with these types of situtions. All public chairs should be throughly but safely inspected prior to any use. Further more, they ask that everyone notify their family and friends of the potential dangers, as well.”
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Chevelle (44), The Neighbourhood (12), Korn (6), Lana Del Rey (5) & Godsmack.. via @tweeklyfm #music 4 days ago
- Work has a BringYourParentsToWorkDay & if that isnt the most adorable thing, I dont know what is. #howthetablesturn #justsiliconvalleythings 6 days ago
- Completely heartbroken about #ChesterBennington ; Linkin Park was my favorite band in high school & I still get nostalgia listening #RIP 1 week ago
- I read @theSkimm news recap every day; it's at times silly, but I appreciate the overviews! Get it here: theskimm.com/?r=20SXB #SkimmLife 1 week ago
- ♫ My Top 5 #lastfm artists: Foster the People (12), Bond (11), Korn (5), Chevelle (4) & Lana Del Rey (4) via @tweeklyfm #music 1 week ago