” For your information, a couple of weeks ago, in the Odean cinema, a person sat on something sharp in one of the seats. When she stood up to see what it was, a needle was found poking through the seat with a note attached saying, “you have been infected with HIV”.
The centre for Disease Control in Birmingham, reports similar events have taken place in several other cities recently. ALL of the needles tested HAVE been found positive for HIV. The CDC also reports that needles have been found in the coin return areas of pay phones and coke machines.
Everyone is asked to use extreme caution when confronted with these types of situtions. All public chairs should be throughly but safely inspected prior to any use. Further more, they ask that everyone notify their family and friends of the potential dangers, as well.”
- Packed session for the “Research Ethics for HCI” panel at #chi2018 - clearly a topic of interest! https://t.co/TTtuwDbqlR 1 day ago
- RT @madsesmith: The #CHI2018 proceedings are now available open access from the @sigchi website, along with other recent #SIGCHI conference… 2 days ago
- RT @sfoehrenbach: #chi2018 has 3346 attendees from 58 countries @sig_chi https://t.co/0hncRGN51Z 2 days ago
- Packed session for the “Mobile UX: The Next 10 Years?” course at #CHI2018 https://t.co/ajBhb5Rfho 2 days ago
- I’m legitimately confused as to what people didn’t like about the opening plenary. The guy ran a dating site and is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago